For the 22nd Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2017, a record number of 35 global food and wine marketplaces. Epcot is celebrating 35 years during this year’s Food & Wine Festival happening now until Nov. 13, 2017. Known as one of America’s top food festivals each year since 1996, the Epcot event added 13 additional days of internationally inspired eats and drinks throughout the park’s World Showcase and Future World. This is the 3rd Epcot festival we are covering this year with Epcot International Festival of the Arts and 24th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. They have all been fantastic!
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2017
Park guests can mix and mingle with celebrity chefs, experience hands-on culinary workshops, and demonstrations and get their gourmet groove on at nightly Eat to the Beat concerts. They also can book unique tasting experiences at Epcot and Disney resort restaurants. Family fun will be in the mix with kid-friendly dishes geared toward young palates and a Ratatouille-inspired culinary scavenger hunt.
So Disney hooked us up with some great coupons to give a lot of food a try, plus a gift card to use. We made good use and gave these foods and drinks a try.
Introduce your palate to a diverse variety of popular plates and potables from one of the world’s greatest cuisines!
- Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce
- Spicy Chicken Bao Bun
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles
- Chicken Potstickers
- Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk (Non-Alcoholic)
- Tsingtao Lager
- Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka
- Happy Peach with DeKuyper Peach Liqueur and Myers’s Dark Rum
- BaiJoe Punch with Chinese Bai Jui Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
For us, it was the Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka. It was refreshing and really delicious. Perfect to balance out the spice of the Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce.
Mangiare… savor the simple elegance of Cucina Italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Crispy Calamari with Spicy Pomodoro Sauce
- Spezzatino con Polenta: Beef Stew with Parmesan Creamy Polenta
- Cannoli al Cioccolato: Chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit
- Pinot Grigio
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Moretti Lager Beer
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun!
- Wasabi Shumai Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Salmon BLT Sushi Roll
- Teriyaki Ginger Pork
- Pom Pineapple Sake Cocktail
- Kara Tamba Tarekuchi Dry Sake
- Yukikage “Snow Shadow” Junmai Sake
- Sapporo Lager
Spice up your fiesta-lovin’ palate with some south-of-the-border history, culture and cuisine—olé!
- Rib Eye Taco: Marinated Rib Eye, Roasted Chipotle Sauce and Grilled Scallions on a Corn Tortilla
- Tequila Chipotle Shrimp: Served on a Black Bean Huarache garnished with Red and Green Cabbage, Queso Fresco and Crema Mexicana
- Cajeta Mousse served with Cajeta Sauce and White Chocolate Flakes
- Spicy Apple Margarita
- Classic Lime Margarita
- Mexican-style Sangria
- Corona Draft Beer with Floater
- Mexican Mule
Relish an inspired array of exotic flavors—this north African region is a mecca of intriguing cuisine.
- Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Moroccan Sangria
- Casa Pale Lager
- Les Trois Domaines Guerrouane White Wine, Meknes
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
Fall in ooo-la-la-love with the classic cuisine and finest wines of France—bon appétit!
- Moelleux au Fromage de Chèvre et Épinards: Warm Goat Cheese Pudding with Spinach (GF)
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Purée de Pommes de Terre: Cabernet Sauvignon Braised Beef with Mashed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with Housemade Rasberry Jam (GF)
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
- Chardonnay, Bouchard Ainé & Fils
- Château les Graves de Barrau: Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Bordeaux
- St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower liqueur
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Escondidinho de Carne – “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca (GF)
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbosa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Lidio Carraro Chardonnay
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Of course, there are much more than these few stops. For the full list of menu items and locations, please visit the site.
Eat to the Beat concerts
Guests also can tune into their favorite returning bands three times nightly (5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m.) With 225 concerts in all on the America Gardens Theatre stage with new musical acts and returning festival favorites spanning a broad range of eras and genres such as rock, pop and rhythm, and blues. Check the lineup (subject to change and included in Epcot admission) at Eat to the Beat.
Aug. 31-Sept. 1 Delta Rae “Bottom of the River” Sept. 2-3 The Hooters NEW! “And We Danced” Sept. 4-5 Baha Men NEW! “Who Let the Dogs Out” Sept. 6-7 Fuel “Shimmer” Sept. 8-10 STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City” Sept. 11-12 Lauren Alaina NEW! “Road Less Traveled” Sept. 13-15 Plain White T’s “Hey There Delilah” Sept. 16-17 Sister Hazel “All For You” Sept. 18-20 Air Supply “All Out of Love” Sept. 21-22 David Cook “Light On” Sept. 23-24 Everclear “Santa Monica” Sept. 25-27 Sugar Ray “Every Morning”
Sept. 28-29 38 Special “Hold On Loosely” Sept. 30-Oct. 1 Mark Wills NEW! “19 Somethin’” Oct. 2-3 American Authors NEW! “Best Day of My Life”
Oct. 4-5 Christopher Cross “Sailing”
Oct. 6-8 Devon Allman NEW! “Ragged and Dirty”
Oct. 9-11 Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX “Come Sail Away”
Oct. 12-13 Taylor Dayne “Tell It to My Heart”
Oct. 14-15 Jeffrey Osborne “On the Wings of Love”
Oct. 16-17 Postmodern Jukebox NEW! Various Hits
Oct. 18-20 10,000 Maniacs NEW! “Because the Night”
Oct. 21-22 Toad The Wet Sprocket “Walk on the Ocean”
Oct. 23-24 Kenny G NEW! “Songbird”
Oct. 25-26 Billy Ocean “Get Outta My Dreams”
Oct. 27-29 Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now”
Oct. 30-Nov. 1 Hanson “MMMBop”
Nov. 2-3 Blue October NEW! “Into the Ocean”
Nov. 4-5 Living Colour “Cult of Personality”
Nov. 6-8 Boyz II Men “End of the Road”
Nov. 9-11 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy “Go Daddy-O”
Nov. 12-13 Squeeze NEW! “Black Coffee in Bed”
(Songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert playlist)
Festival-goers can book Eat to the Beat Dining Packages at 15 popular Epcot restaurants, guaranteeing a breakfast, lunch or dinner reservation and confirmed seating at a same-day Eat to the Beat concert. Reservations can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com beginning in July 2017.
Visit EpcotFoodFestival.com and watch for festival updates.
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Domhnall Gleeson Plays General Hux - December 14, 2017
- Cast of The Last Jedi Interview - December 13, 2017
- Gwendoline Christie plays Captain Phasma in The Last Jedi - December 12, 2017