If you’re anything like me, you are always looking for a great deal! Having two teenagers and just being on the constant go, I am not sure if I had the time to clip coupons that I would, but I love the savings. That is why I use my Bank of America BankAmeriDeals. I log into my account on the app or online and go look for savings that are literally sitting in my digital wallet. It’s so easy that it’s plain crazy not to use them! I use my debit card every day, so it’s nice to get some dinero back for the purchases I make.
One of the deals I never pass up is the Starbucks offers. I am a soy, 3 pump white chocolate mocha, hold the whip kinda girl, and I like to treat myself to several a week. Yes, that certainly adds up, but to help justify my purchases, I take advantage of the cash back offers, so I can feel a little less guilty about sipping on my latte.
I do however like this way of saving even better. While looking through the list of deals, one thing that I noticed was that both Sears and Lowe’s offered 10% cash back. That could add up quick. Such a great was to use Bank of America’s BankAmeriDeals.
BankAmeriDeals: How it Works
The list of benefits of using BankAmeriDeals is worth taking a look at:
- Savings – on average I save $.50 – $15 on most purchases. With up to 15% cash back, it adds up quick.
- Ease of use – Log on to your Bank of America account via the website or app. I love having the deals right at my finger tips so I make sure to be utilizing them to the fullest.
- Safety – I love that Bank of America makes sure that you are secure in the cash back program.
- No need for coupons – as I mentioned. I don’t have time for cutting coupons. But if you do, think of the addtional savings you could have.
- Tailored to you – the deals are for stores you love and already shop at, Bank of America is so smart. I won’t see a store that is irrelevant to my shopping habits. Like Starbucks! I really do love getting cash back for my coffee.
- Bank of America’s AmeriDeals only work with debit cards and credit cards, so if you don’t currently bank with Bank of America, see if your bank offers similar programs, most do. If you are thinking of making the switch, Bank of America makes it easy.