Have you ever had something so good, that even years later you think about it? Well that is what this Brie Wheel Recipe is to me. About 9 years ago, I had dinner at my friend Beckee’s home and her mother made a baked brie that was to die for. I mean, seriously, I have thought about it so much and was a fool not to make it before this past Thanksgiving. It is one of those recipes that is so simple, and so delicious, that not only did I make it for that special dinner, but I also made it this past weekend for some friends and I think they too agreed it was delicious!
Best Brie Wheel Recipe
When I asked Beckee for the recipe she so sweetly shared the following and then lovingly called it Kitty’s Brie, for that is the friend she originally got it from. So I will credit the two of them for sharing this with me, and know that I switched it up a bit, for that’s kinda what I do on all recipes anyway.
- 1 wheel of your favorite Brie
- 1-2 cloves of fresh crushed garlic
- Slivered almonds (handful)
- Dried cranberries (handful)
- Honey (drizzled over top)
- Place Brie in a baking dish and add ingredients in order...you choose amounts based on personal preference and taste. Bake at 350 for at least 20 min or until cheese is soft and melted. Serve on fresh warm French bread, crackers and fresh apples.
- Re: ingredients! Use more or less!! Change out for different nuts or dried fruits!! I used mixed dried berries (see photo on blog). It's hard to go wrong here!
So I used Stoneridge Orchards Berry Mix which includes cranberries, cherries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. I feel the mixture made it absolutely delicious.
- You Have to Remember – 9/11, 20 Years Later - September 11, 2021
- Creating the Perfect Look with a Maxi Dress - October 20, 2020
- Brand Better Giveaway - October 6, 2020
Oh my goodness this sounds delicious!
Is following the crazy sexy diet safe for nursing moms?