Best US Winter RV Spots
Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean your RV travel plans have to be put on hold. There are so many winter RV spots in the US. for you to experience. From warm and balmy to dry and arid, there’s an RV spot for you! Here are some of the best US winter RV spots you need to travel to this season.
Best US Winter RV Spots
Arizona is such a beautiful state. Add in the fact that it’s warm during the winter and it instantly because a great place to travel to. If you’re looking for some good RV spots in Arizona, here are a few you can try.
- Roberts Resorts – Located in cities around Arizona, Roberts Resorts has a lot to offer. You’ll be amazed at the amenities offered here, including a golf course, craft classes, pools, and more.
- Desert Gold RV Resort – If you want to experience nature, then Desert Gold is the place for you. This resort is surrounded by nature, giving you plenty of opportunities to explore. You can also count on fun activities and entertainment all winter long.
- Cal-Am Resorts – If you want to celebrate your retirement with a winter RV trip, then this resort a great place for you! There are activities and events that will help keep you active and having fun.
Florida is a paradise during the winter months. You’ll be able to enjoy sunny skies and weather that’s warm enough for the beach, even during the coldest of months. What’s not to love about this winter RV destination?
- Naples Motorcoach Resort – If you’re looking for a luxurious vacation this winter, this resort has you covered. You’ll enjoy the many amenities available here, as well as the nearby beaches and local attractions.
- Emerald Coast RV Beach Resort – This resort is the perfect place to stay if you want to be near the beach. With heated pools, a fitness center, and a clubhouse, you’ll enjoy your stay. Add in the fact that they have such RV necessities as a propane filling station and laundry facilities, and this resort becomes a must-see destination.
- Dunedin RV Resort – Located near major cities such as St. Petersburg and Tamp, this RV destination is a great place to be. You’ll enjoy the benefits of the warm weather associated with the Gulf of Mexico, all while having fun with the many games and activities available on the resort.
This state has a lot to offer when it comes to winter getaways. If you want to visit The Golden State this season, you need the right place to stay. Here are some of the top RV sites in the area.
- Pechanga Resort Casino – This RV resort has the best of both worlds. You can enjoy a relaxing getaway with a variety of RV sites to a night out in their gaming facilities. There’s even a car wash and mini-mart available for your convenience.
- Durango RV Resort – Spoil yourself with a stay at this luxurious RV resort. This location has it all, from a spa that will help you relax after traveling to on-site activities that will keep you busy.
- Yosemite Pines RV Resort – If you want to experience camping at its finest, then book your stay at the Yosemite Pines RV Resort. Surrounded by nature, you’ll have your pick of a variety of hookup sites, as well as access to their playground and games areas.
Where are you planning to travel this winter? What kind of amenities do you look for when booking an RV site?
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Movie to Begin Production – Winter Garden, Florida - September 25, 2019
- The Best Interior Design Hacks For Your College Dorm - August 26, 2019
- Worth-it Fort Worth Attractions - August 25, 2019