Families visiting Orlando with children in tow are especially in need of a little love. Having traveled by lengthy plane trips or demanding car rides (are we there yet?) in anticipation of a relaxing family getaway, they often arrive at the nation’s number one tourist destination more in need of a vacation than ever! Take a look, Rosen Hotels may have what you are looking for, and at a price that is affordable.
The “Feel the Love” package rates start at just $69.99, per night, plus tax, and includes:
Deluxe guestroom with two double beds or king bed
Buy one/get one free breakfast buffet (one per stay)
Buy one/get one free dinner buffet (one per stay, not available at Rosen Inn, closest to Universal)
Rosen Inn, closest to Universal — Buy one entrée at SHOGUN/get one 50 percent off of equal or lesser value (one per stay)
Buy one/get one free welcome drinks at check-in
Rosen’s handmade chocolate truffles
All of the love in our “Top Ten” list below.
Top Ten Ways Rosen Hotels & Resorts Shows Families the Love*
10) Kids Eat Free. Children under 5 eat free with each paying adult. Bountiful breakfast and dinner buffets offer something for everyone, even the pickiest of palates, and are quick, affordable and filling options for families on the go.
9)Free Wi-fi. In all guestrooms and public areas, enough for every family member’s “screens.”
8) Free on-site parking.
7) 24-hour security. Uniformed security on premises 24 hours a day.
6) Never (ever) a resort fee!
5) More family-friendly amenities. Microwave, mini refrigerators, outdoor swimming pools, children’s playground, and video arcade game rooms, to name a few.
4) Amazing locations. All four hotels are within minutes of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks, attractions, shopping, dining and more. And we make it easy to get there…
3) Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Orlando’s theme parks and shopping. (See specific hotel schedule. Reservations required.)
2) Onsite mini-markets. Have the munchies or a hungry toddler or two? No worries! A mini-market is open from early morning to midnight, with hot and cold food options, snacks and whatever you need to quell those growling hunger pangs.
1) Stay at a Rosen Hotel and Feel the Love ™.
To book, visit OrlandoHotels4Less.com/love or call 877-224-5377. The package is available for travel now through Dec. 23, 2019. Book your stay by Aug. 30, 2019.
*Blackout dates apply; based on availability. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers or used with group business.
Tara began her blog in 2012 and quickly became an Online Influencer in Travel and Entertainment. Trippin' with Tara is a lifestyle blog covering all things entertainment and travel, but don't be surprised by some great food and product reviews in the mix. Read more
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.