Staying at Disney always means there will be extra fun to be had. These seven Downtown Disney Resort area hotels in the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are offering appealing “Fall Family Fun Rates”, so this may very well be the time to plan your trip. This time of year there are so many events going on such as, The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the Eat To The Beat Concert Series at Epcot, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park, and Holidays Around the World and Candlelight Processional at Epcot! See for yourself!
Seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotel Deals
Taking advantage of the special “Fall Family Fun Rates” that are being offered by the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels from November 1-December 23, 2014 is a great way to experience the exceptional special events that are being conducted at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. This includes the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park, Holidays Around the World and Candlelight Processional at Epcot®, and The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. You should definitely mark your calendars to attend this year.
In addition to the hotels having an ideal location with an easy walk to the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney® Area, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Downtown Disney® area. As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2014 Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from over 30 merchants on Downtown Disney® area dining, entertainment and shopping.
Available for stays November 1-December 23, 2014, the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels’ “Fall Family Fun Rates” are:
· B Resort & Spa – now open – rates from $99 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $79 per room, per night
· Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $79 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $109 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night (through December 19th, 2014)
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night
· Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $74 per room, per night.
For more information on the “Fall Family Fun Rates,” or to make a reservation, visit www.DowntownDisneyHotels.com. Rates are based on availability and some blackout dates may apply. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Taking advantage of the special rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels as:
· Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
· Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® golf courses
· Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
· The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort
Special events at the Walt Disney World® Resort include:
· Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Presented by Chase® — through November 10, 2014, at Epcot®
· Eat To The Beat Concert Series – through November 10, 2014, at Epcot®
· The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights presented by Siemens – November 7, 2014-January 4, 2015, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
· Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – select nights November 7-December 19, 2014, at Magic Kingdom® Park
· Holidays Around the World – November 28-December 30, 2014, at Epcot®
· Candlelight Processional – November 28-December 30, 2014, at Epcot®
In addition to these special events you also could take in the wonders of the recently expanded New Fantasyland, which is the largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom® Park. It offers more immersive enchantment and interactive experiences, and features two new themed areas: Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus. Enchanted Forest attractions and experiences include Under The Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid; Be Our Guest Restaurant; Enchanted Tales with Belle; Ariel’s Grotto; Gaston’s Tavern; and the crowning jewel of New Fantasyland Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Storybook Circus attractions include: The Barnstormer; Dumbo The Flying Elephant; Casey Jr Splash ‘N’ Soak Station; Pete’s Silly Sideshow; and Fantasyland Station.
Among the many coupons featured in the “2014 Downtown Disney Deals” booklet are discounts at Rainforest Café, T-Rex, Wolfgang Puck Express, Steve Baker Caricatures, Lego Imagination Center, Planet Hollywood Downtown Disney®, House of Blues® Restaurant, La NoubaTM by Cirque du Soleil®, Bongo’s Cuban Café®, and Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
“This is a wonderful time to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort,” said Steve Garner, chairperson of the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels’ marketing committee. “The special events in the fall are outstanding, and the holiday festivities are truly magical. Add in that the theme parks are often lighter during this time of year, and these very appealing ‘Fall Family Fun Rates,’ and it is a great way to experience the Walt Disney World® Resort.”
Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels (www.DowntownDisneyHotels.com) is a consortium of seven hotels located in the Walt Disney World® Resort that includes: the stylish B Resort & Spa, opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged® by AVEDA Spa, and a zero-entry pool; the 18-story Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, surrounded by 12 acres of lush tropical landscaping, and offering 325 spacious rooms and suites, and complimentary WiFi; the newly renovated and sophisticated Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, featuring 1,014 guest rooms and suites, a 10,000-square-foot spa, three pools, and five restaurants and lounges; the luxurious and spacious 229-suite Doubletree Suites by Hilton, the only all-suite resort hotel in the Downtown Disney® Resort Area; the deluxe 814-room, full-service Hilton Orlando Resort, featuring seven on-site restaurants and lounges and the new Hilton Fitness by Life Fitness® Center; the Holiday Inn Orlando – Lake Buena Vista, the only Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort Area and featuring elegant rooms with modern Florida décor; and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, featuring 626 guest rooms (which each feature a refrigerator), the Oasis Aquatic Playground with two pools and interactive water features, and six dining options.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, more than 3,600 rooms and scores of amenities, the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Downtown Disney® area, these properties are within walking distance of some of the area’s best shopping, dining and entertainment.
For reservations, or more information, visit www.DowntownDisneyHotels.com.
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Movie to Begin Production – Winter Garden, Florida - September 25, 2019
- The Best Interior Design Hacks For Your College Dorm - August 26, 2019
- Worth-it Fort Worth Attractions - August 25, 2019