Splitsville at Downtown Disney opened just over 6 months ago, and if you live near or are visiting the Orlando or Kissimmee area and haven’t been, you need to visit this bowling entertainment complex!
Offering a total of 30 lanes, a great menu, billiards, and a fantastic menu, Splitsville is a fun way to spend a few hours. It’s a high energy atmosphere, playing the best Rock n’ Roll music of all times.
The nostalgic atmosphere is a great location to hold parties of any size as well. There is both indoor and outdoor seating, and they are able to accommodate events of up to 1500 people.
I had fun making a video for Global Resort Homes. See just how great Splitsville is for yourself!
- Weekdays – Daytime: Open to 4:00 PM, $15 per person (tax not included)
- Weekdays – Evening: 4:00 PM to Close, $20 per person (tax not included)
- Saturday and Sunday: All day, $20 per person (tax not included)
Game times will vary from lane to lane, depending on the size of your party:
- 1 to 3 People: 1 hour
- 4 People: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 5 People: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 6 to 8 People: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Splitsvile Luxury Lanes offers the latest and greatest in bowling-based entertainment. To learn more, visit theSplitsville website.
*I was in no way compensated for this post, I just enjoyed visiting Splittsville during a preview party and then again on my own and wanted to share my opinions with you.