Brie is one of my favorite cheeses. So when I had to think of a recipe to share using Pillsbury crescent rolls, it was a given that it would have some brie in there. Stuffed Brie Crescent Rolls is easy, delicious and makes for a perfect compliment to any meal.
Stuffed Brie Crescent Rolls
When putting together a recipe like this, it’s nice to have Pillsbury as my go to for convenient springtime baking needs. And since I know I can find all Pillsbury products at Walmart, putting together a recipe like this isn’t hard to do. Yet it does look impressive. In less than 30 minutes, these stuffed brie crescent rolls can be on your table.
- Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, 8 count
- Brie Cheese (8 slices)
- Dried Berries (1 cup)
- Sliced Almonds (1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles; pat out each triangle slightly.
- Place 1 slice of brie cheese, some dried berries and almonds on center of each triangle.
- Roll up. Place rolls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with honey then remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Change it up with different cheese, berries and/or nuts. I also love adding a minced garlic to my stuffed brie crescent rolls for a new level of flavor. We’ve eaten these for breakfast, as a side with salad and even a dinner appetizer. They are best served warm but reheating on 50% power and for 15 seconds in the microwave works great.