Since becoming a Nature’s Sleep Ambassador I have become a bit spoiled when it comes to sleep. The mattress has been a huge part of me getting some much needed deep sleep at night. So once the Nature’s Sleep Aerated ViscoLite Dual Pillow arrived, I knew that if it were anything like the mattress, I would love it! I was right.
The ViscoLite Dual Pillow is the newest cutting edge in visco memory foam technology. It is a softer, more moldable pressure relieving memory foam with a ViscoLite formulation. You can have the best of both worlds, a huggable pillow made of memory foam that supports your neck and head in ultimate comfort. Available in a queen size for a perfect fit. A zippered cotton cover is washable and completes the soft feel.
I have been taking my pillow with me when I travel. It has made a big difference in the way I wake up. My neck isn’t stiff, and it cradles my head at night the way I would envision a pillow should.
- A unique combination of our FauxDown and Visco technology in one pillow!
- One side is our plush FauxDown and the other our responsive ViscoLite memory foam.
- Nature’s Sleep’s Proprietary ViscoLite Formulation softer more moldableMolds softly and comfortably to support the shoulders and spine.
- Minimizes pressure points to reduce stress.
- Unique Pressure Relieving and Contouring properties properly align your head and neck.
- Relief from common insomnia, snoring, neck and back pain.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and dust-mite resistant.
- Luxuriously smooth allergen resistant 100% cotton velour.
- Removable and washable for easy care.
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved
After spending the last month sleeping on my Aerated ViscoLite Dual Pillow, I have no desire to ever use another pillow again. If you are ready for a new pillow, look no further. Here is the place to go to order yours today! Use the code, NSA50 and get 50% off anything on the site plus free shipping!
*I am an affiliate of Nature’s Sleep and they have provided me with a mattress and pillow to review for the purpose of sharing the experience with my readers. All opinions are truly my own.
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Sick in Brazil - July 21, 2016
- Six Reasons Why You Should See the New Ghostbusters - July 15, 2016
- Women of Ghostbusters - July 13, 2016