I am not a vegan – not this bacon loving girl. But I do enjoy vegan recipes. Slow cooker ones are even better! So I had this great round-up compiled to help me have a great go-to list for days I just need a good healthy meal for the family when I get home. That’s where we came up with this 40 Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes list. Check it out for yourself.
40 Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes
- Weight Watchers Friendly Lentil Soup
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Squash & Apples
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe (Serve without the cheese or vegan cheese)
- PERFECT FOR A WINTER DAY: CARROT SOUP (Just take away the Blue Cheese)
- Quinoa and Barley Breakfast Porridge
- CROCKPOT CALLALOO SOUP FROM ROBIN ROBERTSON
- Jamaican Red Bean Soup
- VEGAN Crock pot Chili and Corn Muffins
- Vegetarian Crock Pot Chow Mein with Seitan
- Thai Style Butternut Squash Tofu Recipe
- Andersen’s Split Pea Soup (Crock Pot Version) Copycat
- Indian Slow Cooker Recipe, Crockpot Chickpea Curry
- VEGAN Noodle Stroganoff
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
- VEGAN Crock pot Fried Rice
- Mom-Style Vegan Meatloaf
- Hearty Winter Stewp
- Lentil-Veggie Soup (Crock Pot)
- Vegetarian Eggplant Stew
- VEGAN Apple Oat Cake (crock pot)
- Quinoa Corn Chowder Main Dish Recipe
- Crock Pot Vegan Freezer Meals
- Cream of Tomato and Chickpea Soup
- Easy Crock pot Steamed Rice
- Crock Pot Barbecue Tofu Recipe
- Vegan Pumpkin Chili
- Ratatouille (Crock Pot)
- Crock Pot Spinach Casserole Recipe
- Yummy and Super Easy Crock Pot Oatmeal
- Easy Healthy Quinoa Crockpot Chili
- Crock pot Spaghetti
- Crockpot Vegetable Gumbo
- Indian Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Crockpot Mung Bean Veggie Rice Soup
- Pinto Beans and Rice in a Crock Pot
- VEGAN Crock Pot Shepherds Pie
- Easy Crock Pot Spanish Rice Recipe
- French Toast Bread Pudding
- Vegetarian Barley Casserole
- Italian Lentil and Barley Soup
Gotta your own vegan recipe to share? Feel free to put it in the comments below!
Crock Pot SCCPTP600-S 6 Quart Stainless Steel Oval Slow Cooker – $54.95
Ideal for seven or more people or a six-pound roast, the Crock Pot SCCPTP600-S 6 Quart Stainless Steel Oval Slow Cooker features four convenient pre-set one-touch time settings, ranging from 4-10 hours. The slow cooker is programmable and automatically shifts to warm mode when cooking is complete, so your meal will still be hot whenever you are ready. The hide-away handles completely tuck into the base. Featuring a locking lid, the 6-quart stoneware slow cooker is removable and effortlessly goes from countertop to tabletop. This dishwasher-safe slow cooker with locking lid has a provision for cord storage for added convenience.
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- You Have to Remember – 9/11, 20 Years Later - September 11, 2021
- Creating the Perfect Look with a Maxi Dress - October 20, 2020
- Brand Better Giveaway - October 6, 2020
Nice list! Passing this onto a friend of mine, she’s going to love these ideas! Thanks!
I’m not a vegan but I’m always curious about their recipes! These all look so good and healthy, too!
I love veggie delight subs – does that count? But I definitely love good soups!!!
What an awesome list.. I love slow cooker recipes and this will keep me busy for some time.. thanks for sharing
I want to start making more meatless meals, so totally pinning this!!!
I am not a vegan either, but sometimes I purposely do leave out the meat. I am going to pin this for future reference.
I’m a vegetarian, and I’ve been so confused as to what to do with my slow cooker since so many of the recipes seem to feature meat. This list looks amazing, and I can’t wait to try a bunch of these!
Totally pinning this list! YUMMY!
It’s hard to find educated people on this topic, however, you seem like you know
what you’re talking about! Thanks
I feel I have thoroughly examined your site now and I thank you for your wonderful vegan recipes! I would really like to make #8 of your “40 Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes” but the link “cannot be found or has been removed” is the only thing that comes up. Do I need to subscribe to acquire these recipes? Please let me know as I have been trying since yesterday and am getting quite hungry! Thank you! Kristine
I checked and the link is working?