Blueberry Lagar Beer Bread
To know me is to know I like simple. Simple and tasty is a bonus. Being home on a Sunday with a little baking bug, and I stress little, I broke out the good ole Pampered Chef Beer Bread mix with a bottle of some Wild Blue Blueberry Lagar, and Voila – we have this yummy loaf to enjoy for the next few days.
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Lightly spray your Pampered Chef 5 x 9 Stoneware Loaf Pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour beverage into a large bowl.
- Add bread mix. Mix until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not over mix)
- Spoon batter into pan, drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes then remove bread from pan onto a cooling wrack.
- Serve warm or cool.
Want some Pampered Chef Beer Bread to try? Or even their Stoneware? Visit their site and order some.
*I in no way have been compensated for this post. I made purchased the beer bread and made it on my own and decided to share this recipe for others to try. Enjoy!