Get Adam and I together for an evening and you know there will be some cooking involved. Last time we got together he shared his amazing Butter Cake Recipe. This time he put together this easy meal that will make you look like a gourmet chef.
Italian Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- Italian bread crumbs
- 1 bag Italian cheese mix
- 4 thinly sliced prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 13x9 pan
- Filet chicken breast in half to stuff
- Beat egg in a bowl
- Put bread crumbs in a plate
- Dip chicken breast in egg and then into the bread crumbs
- Stuff with cheese and then prosciutto
- Bake for 45-50 minutes
We had it with a side of cheese tortellini and Alfredo sauce. We topped the Italian Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto and the Alfredo sauce as well. It was delicious!