It’s no secret how much I love what I do. I work for an amazing company and over the past few years it has introduced me into a world of bloggers. They come stay in a vacation home property, review Global Resort Homes, and share the experiences of their vacations while in Central Florida. With this part of my job, I have been fortunate to have several opportunities to experience fun and interesting things like Disneynature’s Chimpanzee event surrounding the premiere of the movie back in April. The call I received yesterday blew me away. I (along with 24 other bloggers) have been invited to LA to experience the red carpet premiere of Disney/Pixar’s Brave, attend a screening of DreamWorks Picture’s People Like Us, and a sneak peak of Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie.
We will be walking the red carpet for the premiere of BRAVE at Dolby Theater!!! Yes this is the same theater where the Academy Awards are held!!! How amazingly awesome!!! (What do I wear? Who will I see? How did I get invited?) Prior to the premiere we will do roundtable interviews with Kelly Macdonald (voice of “Merida”), Kevin McKidd (voice of “Lord MacGuffin”), Director Mark Andrews and Producer Katherine Sarafian. (Please help me and start thinking of some questions I can ask!!!)
As if that isn’t exciting enough, we will be also heading to Disneyland in Anaheim, stay at the infamous Disneyland Hotel and enjoy the park, which as many times as I have been to all the parks here in Florida, visiting Disneyland and Disney’s California Park will be simply awesome. These are a few of the highlights that I will get to experience:
- Visit Cars Land, 12 acres of fun with new three attractions, at Disney California Adventure Park
- See how closely Radiator Springs in 3-D compares to Radiators Springs from the film
- Interview with an Imagineer who helped create Cars Land; find out how they brought a movie to life – Experience Mad T Party –down the rabbit hole for nighttime fun and music themed to the Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland”
- Ride The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, one of the attractions added in the expansion of Disney California Adventure park
- Stay at the Disneyland Hotel, recently renovated with beautiful rooms and nostalgic touches such as monorails slides in the water play area
- Take photos with the newest Disney character, Merida, at Disneyland park
I can’t begin to tell everyone how excited I am to be part of this event! I have a feeling there will be many more “pinch me” moments to come.
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Is Last Christmas Worth Seeing? - November 8, 2019
- Good Tasting Sugar-Free Chocolate - November 4, 2019
- Tips for Getting Your First Gig in the Entertainment Industry - October 31, 2019