This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Alright, football fan or not, you can not help but to know that this coming Sunday is the Big Game Day. With that in mind, it’s a great time to stock up on snacks, and I did just that by heading to Wal-Mart to grab a few of the things I know I’ll need to prepare for the fun ahead.
Let’s start with some sweets. I grabbed some Skittles® and SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® to have on hand, for what’s a Game Day without some of your favorite candies? I like to put a few bowls around where we watch the game for all to enjoy throughout the evening.
Grabbing candy is a must, but going to the chip and soda aisle for some TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa, TOSTITOS® Scoops and a 20 oz. bottle of Pepsi™, had me ready to prepare for the Game Day ahead. Everything I needed to make the perfect salsa dip recipe!
- 8oz Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- Take all ingredients and put into a sauce pan and mix on high until it begins to boil. Then bring heat to low and put a lid on the pot. Cook until cheese is completely melted. Let sit for 5 minutes to cool and serve immediately with TOSTITOS® Scoops.
- TIP: Great to keep in a slow cooker to stay warm.
TOSTITOS® Salsa Dip for the Big Game Day
It’s so easy, and rather good! You can use any cheese as long as it’s soft and melts smooth.
For all your Game Day needs, click the photo to see recipe ideas and make your Wal-Mart grocery list. And give my TOSTITOS® Salsa Dip for the Big Game Day a try!
You can vote for your favorite snack stadium #GameDayGlorySweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or Xbox One. And make sure to share a photo of your own snack stadium on Instagram using #GameDayGlorySweepstakes
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Must-Haves for Traveling with Your Teenage Children - July 30, 2019
- 3 Attractions Near Highlands Ranch Your Teens Will Love - July 1, 2019
- Why You Should Invest in a Great Drum Set - June 30, 2019