I recently shared a post about a trip I took to San Francisco. I mentioned the hotel where my best friend and I stayed, but it needed more than just a mention for it was such a fantastic place to stay.
During our stay we had the opportunity to check out the Hotel Triton. The Hotel Triton is among the Kipton family of hotels. If you are looking for a unique way to stay in San Francisco, this is definitely the way to go. The lobby has these eclectic furnishings, bright and colorful, with a fire burning in the fireplace.
The services and amenities include:
– It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind’s at peace. That’s why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
– Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces with Kimpton InTouch membership
– Hosted evening wine hour in hotel’s living room, featuring poetry readings, live music, or tarot card readings
– Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
– Benefits and savings of the Kimpton Global Business Program
– Complimentary morning coffee and tea
– Complimentary New York Times
– Freshly baked cookies at 3 p.m. daily
– Room service from the adjacent French bistro, Café de la Presse
– 24-hour valet parking with in and out privileges (charges apply)
– Same-day laundry service
– 24-hour business center
– – 24-hour workout facility featuring a Stairmaster, treadmill, stationary bikes and free weights
– Passes to local, more extensive workout facility (charges apply)
– “Mind. Body. Spa.” program
– “Forgot It? We’ve Got It!” essential travel items
– Amenities of home, including a iHome, iron and ironing board, extra pillows, hairdryer, luxurious zebra-print bathrobes, and lighted make-up and full-length mirrors
– Pet-friendly accommodations. Bring your trusty companion with you.
– 100% non-smoking rooms throughout
– – Eco-friendly hotel in San Francisco
– Check-in at 3 p.m.; checkout at noon
Our hotel room featured two comfy full size beds that made it easy to unwind after exploring the city all day. They also featured in-room wifi, complimentary newspaper, tea or coffee, and great views of the city. The rooms are funky. The decor is fun!
And I loved the chalkboard! Darla made it super cute in honor of our birthday celebration trip. The Triton does an amazing job capturing the soul of San Francisco in its unique rooms and hotel areas.
The customer service was some of the best I have ever received. Not only full of knowledge of the things to see and do, but Joe, the sweet guy that greeted us, made sure to make our stay extra special by gifting us with some goodies. From giving us information and setting up our tour bus, to arranging our car rental, he made everything so easy, and made us feel special.
We appreciated the fact that it was so close to Union Square and China Town. It was also a stop on the Big Bus Tour that we opted to take for a hop on – hop off experience of the city.
I’ve been to San Francisco 3 times now, and now I have a hotel I will always come back to – The Triton Hotel San Francisco.
*This trip was 100% on my own, all opinions are my own. It was an incredible time and I wanted to share my photos and thoughts with my readers.
- You Have to Remember – 9/11, 20 Years Later - September 11, 2021
- Creating the Perfect Look with a Maxi Dress - October 20, 2020
- Brand Better Giveaway - October 6, 2020
How refreshing – love the decor!!
I was going to stay here! I was just in san fran this summer, I am so sad that this was not my final choice seems like an awesome place to stay.
I love their decor, love it!! I’ll keep Trition in mind for our next San Francisco trip!
This looks like a trendy place to stay! Love how nice everything is and the little touches like the chalkboard and the surprises. Very cool!
Looks like such a wonderful place to be in!
I’ve never seen a hotel with such interesting guest room decor. I really like that! Also, I’m a HUGE fan of the hop on/hop off bus tours!
I would love to stay here the next time we go to SF!
That looks like such a fun, eclectic, unique place to stay! And having grown up near San Francisco, it’s a place I NEED to go back to visit!
What a cute hotel room. I actually would have thought it was someone’s apartment.
I love hotels that go that extra mile to make their guests feel loved and at home. Triton sounds like that hotel!
San Fran is one of our very favorite cities! That hotel is SO unique and fun! Looks like an awesome place to stay!
Looks awesome! I’ve never been to San Francisco
What a beautiful hotel. I have never been to San Francisco but I want too.
I’d love to visit San Fran! What a great hotel to stay at – marking this down for “someday!”
OMGosh I LOVE that decor, it looks so cool! What a fun place to visit!
I just LOVE San Francisco. I have been there too many times to count but haven’t heard of this hotel yet. Sounds like a very neat place to stay. I will have to keep it in mind for the next time I am staying the weekend there!
First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if
you don’t mind. I was interested to know how you center
yourself and clear your head before writing.
I’ve had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!
Thankfulness to my father who shared with me concerning this blog,
this website is in fact amazing.