I recently shared a post about a trip I took to San Francisco. I mentioned the hotel where my best friend and I stayed, but it needed more than just a mention for it was such a fantastic place to stay.
During our stay we had the opportunity to check out the Hotel Triton. The Hotel Triton is among the Kipton family of hotels. If you are looking for a unique way to stay in San Francisco, this is definitely the way to go. The lobby has these eclectic furnishings, bright and colorful, with a fire burning in the fireplace.
The services and amenities include:
– It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind’s at peace. That’s why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
– Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces with Kimpton InTouch membership
– Hosted evening wine hour in hotel’s living room, featuring poetry readings, live music, or tarot card readings
– Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
– Benefits and savings of the Kimpton Global Business Program
– Complimentary morning coffee and tea
– Complimentary New York Times
– Freshly baked cookies at 3 p.m. daily
– Room service from the adjacent French bistro, Café de la Presse
– 24-hour valet parking with in and out privileges (charges apply)
– Same-day laundry service
– 24-hour business center
– – 24-hour workout facility featuring a Stairmaster, treadmill, stationary bikes and free weights
– Passes to local, more extensive workout facility (charges apply)
– “Mind. Body. Spa.” program
– “Forgot It? We’ve Got It!” essential travel items
– Amenities of home, including a iHome, iron and ironing board, extra pillows, hairdryer, luxurious zebra-print bathrobes, and lighted make-up and full-length mirrors
– Pet-friendly accommodations. Bring your trusty companion with you.
– 100% non-smoking rooms throughout
– – Eco-friendly hotel in San Francisco
– Check-in at 3 p.m.; checkout at noon
Our hotel room featured two comfy full size beds that made it easy to unwind after exploring the city all day. They also featured in-room wifi, complimentary newspaper, tea or coffee, and great views of the city. The rooms are funky. The decor is fun!
And I loved the chalkboard! Darla made it super cute in honor of our birthday celebration trip. The Triton does an amazing job capturing the soul of San Francisco in its unique rooms and hotel areas.
The customer service was some of the best I have ever received. Not only full of knowledge of the things to see and do, but Joe, the sweet guy that greeted us, made sure to make our stay extra special by gifting us with some goodies. From giving us information and setting up our tour bus, to arranging our car rental, he made everything so easy, and made us feel special.
We appreciated the fact that it was so close to Union Square and China Town. It was also a stop on the Big Bus Tour that we opted to take for a hop on – hop off experience of the city.
I’ve been to San Francisco 3 times now, and now I have a hotel I will always come back to – The Triton Hotel San Francisco.
*This trip was 100% on my own, all opinions are my own. It was an incredible time and I wanted to share my photos and thoughts with my readers.