New York City is easily one of my favorite places to visit. I have been fortunate to have been to Manhattan for both business and pleasure often. My favorite visit by far was when I went to visit last year with my best friend for close to 30 years and our teenage daughters. It was a trip that we will always remember the shopping, site seeing and many cupcakes!
We found that one of the best ways to see the city is via the Skyline Double Decker tour bus. We got a hop on hop off pass that made getting around and learning a bit of the history of the Big Apple fun. You can read more about our Skyline experience in my post.
If you want to add a little transportation in style while in the city, check out Luxor car service. You can tell the girls were quite stoked to have a stretch limo take us to the airport as a fun way to end our Spring Break trip. Another post to check out!
With New York City on my mind, I figured it would be a great time to add some other great posts to check out while planning your visit to the city.
What to do in New York City
- Building Up Fun at LegoLand in New York
- Adventures in the Big Apple
- Save Money When Visiting NYC!
- A Visit to Alice’s Tea Cup in NYC
- Take on NYC
- NEW YORK CITY PART
- NEW YORK CITY PART 2
- NYC Food Tour
- Saturday Morning in Central Park
- More Adventures In The Big Apple
- Manhattan Island Cruises
- Even more Adventures in The Big Apple
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Come See an Elephant Fly, Again, but Better – Dumbo - March 26, 2019
- How to Make the Most of Nature in New Zealand - March 18, 2019
- Everyday Organization with Wrap Buddies - March 16, 2019