Are you the type of person that likes to go to a state or national park? From romance to history, I know that I am one that loves to see parks in different parts of the country.
When I visited Muirs Woods, I fell in love with the magic of the giant trees. I could have hiked in the park for hours. It was truly beautiful! Thinking I would like to add to the list of parks I have visited, here is a list of ones you may want to add to yours too.
State and National Parks
- Most Romantic US National Parks
- Paragliding & Hang Gliding Steptoe Butte State Park
- Indiana Dunes State Park – The Beach!
- Niagara Falls, Goat Island and Three Sisters Islands
- Steptoe Butte State Park
- Indiana Dunes for a Relaxing Weekend Away
- Riverside State Park – Spokane
- Cunningham Falls State Park
- Quechee Gorge Vermont attraction
- Sand Harbor State Park Lake Tahoe
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach - September 14, 2018
- Netflix Premiere of DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On! - August 24, 2018
- Hop On Hop Off Key West Trolley - August 15, 2018