The Langham Huntington, Pasadena Hotel Review #DisneyOzEvent
While in LA for the premiere of OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL last month, I was completely spoiled and extremely fortunate to stay in a luxurious hotel, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. This hotel completed the experience, for staying here along with James Franco, Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Zach Braff, and Joey King, even I felt special.
From the welcome letter to the welcome chocolate plate – yeah, very special.
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena is an iconic landmark hotel since 1907, located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just minutes from downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena.Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the hotel features world-class dining, an award-winning spa and recreational choices such as tennis and nearby golf.The Langham is the perfect place to stay when you want access to the bustling city while being safely tucked away in your own private haven.
Arriving before check-in time gave me a chance to try one of their 4 restaurants, The Terrace. My choice for lunch was simple, BLT with crispy bacon please. Ok, it’s safe to say – to die for! So perfect!
After my delicious lunch I made it up to my spacious, yet very cozy room. Staying at the The Langham means you get the extras that you’d expect to have in your room in a hotel such as this, yet they still went above and beyond. Check out some of these amazing amenities.
I spent most of my in room time in this cozy bathrobe.
The bathroom amenity box had more than just the normal shower cap and sewing kit. It was full of pretty much all you could need, including Chuan Spa bath amenities and it was replenished daily if necessary.
The bed was very comfortable. I slept very well, which for me is hard to do when I am away from home. Notice the iPod/iPhone dock next to the bed. I was able to charge my phone and use it to play my music as I got ready to go to the premiere – a girl needs primping music ya know?
Of hotels in Pasadena, we are noteworthy for:
- Luxury hotel accommodations with 380 elegant guestrooms, suites and cottages
- The Huntington Spa- voted one of the finest spas in North America
- Our unique Service Stylists
- Superb business facilities•Outstanding leisure facilities•More than 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space for meetings,eventsand weddings
- Proximity to downtown Los AngelesPride of place for The Langham Hotel in Pasadena Our hotel in Pasadena, California, is ideally located, especially for visitors to downtown Los Angeles:
- 9 miles north of Los Angeles, in Pasadena, California
- 26 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 16 miles from Burbank Airport (BUR)
- 36 miles from Ontario Airport (ONT)
A landscape of refined indulgence awaits at The Langham Huntington.A spacious haven within an oasis of serenityThe Langham Hotel in Pasadena is most opulently decorated and furnished, in the classic tradition of its London counterpart.That’s not to say we have omitted any possible modern convenience.Your charming accommodation in this luxury hotel, the most magnificent among hotels in Pasadena California, includes:
- Two-line telephone
- Broadband Internet access
- Flatscreen television
- A well-stocked honor bar
- Italian marble bathroom
I did order room service for breakfast one morning – I love room service!
From the lush gardens to the beautiful pool area it’s easy to see why The Langham Huntington, Pasadena receives all the accolades it does, very well deserved indeed.
I was invited by Disney to stay at the Langham Huntington, Pasadena for the #DisneyOzEvent, however all opinions are all my own!
Latest posts by Trippin with Tara (see all)
- The Best 5 World Travel Hubs for a Perfect Family Vacation - October 16, 2018
- The 4 Best Small Towns in the Rocky Mountains - October 11, 2018
- 4 of the Best Outdoor Adventures in Lafayette, CO - October 10, 2018